At School of Essential Oils we are proud to use and recommend the purest, finest essential oils in the world: Young Living Essential Oils! Now you too can experience the power of organically harvested Grade-A therapeutic essential oils, cleaning products, vitamins and skin care by taking advantage of our direct line to the company.
We are able to provide you with WHOLESALE ACCESS to purchase Young Living products!
As a wholesale member (also known as an Independent Distributor) you will also be enabling Young Living Essential Oils to support the work of School of Essential Oils (a Young Living Independent Distributor).
Sign up as an Independent Distributor (wholesale member) to join the thousands of happy wholesale members who enjoy the following benefits:
- Save 24% off the retail pricing on all orders
- Get an additional 10% rebate on orders over 200PV
- Become eligible to earn commissions on others’ purchases from Young Living
- Get free 24/7 access to all School of Essential Oil course materials **Only available if you sign up as a Young Living Independent Distributor under School of Essential Oils (member number 1183721)**
- When you join, enjoy a special discount on Starter Kit products and get $40 off any essential oil diffuser
- Become a part of the essential oil community and receive community news and invitation to events
- Be paired up with an experienced distributor and oil expert to introduce you to the company and be your point of contact for questions on the products and/or earning opportunities
The only commitment you need to make to become a Wholesale Member is to purchase any Starter Kit (kits available from $40 – $300). Starter Kits contain essential oils, information, samples and the most recent product guide. There is no monthly requirement, however wholesale accounts are obligated to purchase at least one time every twelve months in order to maintain an active account status.
About Starter Kits:
Young Living’s ‘Start Living’ kits are your opportunity to start enjoying powerful benefits of therapeutic grade essential oils in your life right away. All kits contain a full product guide, 5ml bottles of Lavender and Peppermint, samples of the Ningxia Red antioxidant drink, DVDs, and informative educational materials about essential oils and referral opportunities with Young Living.
The best way to get started is to purchase the comprehensive Start Living with Everyday Oils kit which includes the 9 Everyday Oils, all of the Start Living materials and a coupon for 50% off an essential oils home diffuser. Purchasing the kit will entitle you to the 24% discount on all future orders and make you eligible for 10% rebates and referral based commissions from Young Living.
These 9 Everyday Oils are the basic oils that families all around the world use to maintain vibrant health! The collection has a retail value of $225.00 but it’s available in the Start Living with Everyday Oils kit for just $150.00.
Frankincense is considered a holy anointing oil in the Middle East, where it has been used by nearly every ancient culture for thousands of years. When rubbed on the chest, its sweet, warm balsamic aroma soothes the respiratory system. Breathing Frankincense can also be beneficial for memory function thanks to its highly oxygenating molecules. To create an exotic scent in your home, combine frankincense and lemon in your diffuser. You’ll enjoy an unforgettable fragrance while eliminating unwanted airborne germs. And for timeless skin, use a few drops in your facial moisturizer.
Lemon essential oil has a pleasant, purifying citrus scent that is revitalizing and uplifting. Lemon is great for removing household stains, disinfecting countertops, and even refreshing your laundry. Its powerful germ fighting constituents match lemon’s pleasant aroma. Diffuse Lemon Oil to protect your home form airborne bacteria and put a drop in your drinking water for both extra vitamin C and to keep your liver clean.
Peppermint oil is one of the most highly regarded oils for supporting digestion — just rub a drop on your abdomen, or put a drop in a glass of water. For fever relief, place a drop of peppermint on the back of your neck and a few drops on the bottom of each foot and then breathe in the remaining oil on your hands.
Are you experiencing discomfort from an injury? Rub a few drops of peppermint directly onto the injured location. At the onset of a headache, rub a few drops on your temples, forehead and back of the neck.
With its fresh, floral scent, Lavender is considered the most universal of all essential oils. Therapeutic-grade lavender oil is highly regarded as a skin and beauty tonic. Not only is it helpful for facial blemishes, but it can also be used to soothe and cleanse common cuts, bruises, and skin irritations. Lavender helps the body to relax and enter a deep sleep when rubbed on the bottoms of the feet or inhaled at bedtime. It can also offer relief to sore muscles and muscle spasms.
Peace and Calming (oil blend)
Containing tangerine, ylang ylang, blue tansy, orange and patchouli, this blend is a must for anyone experiencing stress in their life. Peace & Calming contains properties that relax the mind and calm the body. Diffusing it into your air is a favorite for many people. To calm hyperactive children on a road trip, mix Peace and Calming and water and spray into the car. For a good night sleep, rub along your spine and on the bottom of your feet. A few drops under the nostrils will also help with snoring.
Panaway (oil blend)
Gary Young created PanAway after a severe injury to the ligaments in his leg. This proprietary blend of soothing essential oils contains wintergreen, clove, peppermint, and helichrysum and can help ease bone, muscle, and joint discomfort when rubbed on the affected area. To alleviate head pressure, rub a drop on the temples, forehead, and back of the neck. Massage 3-4 drops along the base of the spine to sooth a sore back.
Thieves (oil blend)
Based on the historical account of four thieves in France who protected themselves with clove, rosemary, and other aromatic plants while robbing victims during the black plague, the Thieves blend is a powerhouse for your body’s defense system.
To eliminate deadly airborne bacteria, diffuse in 15-minute increments into the air of your home. Rubbed topically on the bottoms of your feet, this blend helps keep your inner defense system in peak condition. A drop in a teaspoon of honey can be very soothing for a scratchy throat. Gargling one drop in an ounce of water can help eliminate germs that cause throat infections.
Purification (oil blend)
Purification contains citronella, rosemary, lemongrass, lavandin, melaleuca alternifolia; and myrtle. It is one of the most cost-effective germ busting blends for your home. Easily replace moldy, musty and stale smells in an office, car or hotel room with this uplifting scent- just put a drop of Purification on a cotton ball and place it in the air vent. Purification is also a powerful insect repellent and soothes insect bites, cuts and scrapes
Valor (oil blend)
When applied to the feet, spine and neck, this blend of spruce, blue tansy, rosewood and frankincense supports the muscular skeletal system of the body. Valor has gained respect from chiropractors, who find it beneficial when applied on a client before and after an adjustment. Valor has been known to help those who suffer from stage fright, anxiety, and extreme tension, by rubbing few drops onto the hands and breathing deeply. To create a deeper sleep, rub on the bottoms of your feet before bed.
You will receive all of these oils plus your educational resources and samples when you join Young Living by purchasing the Start Living with Everyday Oils kit (a $225.00 value) for $150.00. If you are not able to take advantage of this kit at this time, you can become a wholesale member by purchasing a $40.00 Start Living kit without the Everyday Oils collection.
Signing Up to Purchase Essential Oils Step by Step:
1. Click here to register with Young Living as an Independent Distributor (wholesale member, 24% off all orders, eligible for rebates, commissions and other benefits)
2. Enter 1183721 as the Sponsor AND Enroller ID. NOTE: Young Living membership is by invitation only, you will need to enter the School of Essential Oils ID (1183721) to proceed.
4. Enter your contact and shipping information. You are also asked for your social security number or tax ID. Because Young Living pays commissions to Wholesale Members/Independent Distributors they are required by law to keep a social security or business tax ID number on file. Young Living Essential Oils is a strong and secure company that is dedicated to protecting your identity.
5. Create a username and enter your desired password and pin.
6. Choose a Starter Kit. If you would like the kit with the 9 Everyday Oils mentioned above, select “Start Living with Everyday Oils”. Note: you can do the $40 Start Living Kit (second option) or choose one of the other kits for a one time opportunity to get a great price on additional oils or products.
7. Review and agree to the distributor agreement and then click “next” to complete the purchase of your Start Living Kit and become a wholesale member!
For help signing up, you may contact us and we will personally assist you.